Sunday, September 6, 2009

.B R E A K I N G - N E W S.

"CHRIS BROWN HAS A TWITTER
CHRIS BROWN HAS A TWITTER"

That's all I seem on twitter for about 2 hours straight, why is it such a big deal?!! Did yall really think that he would stay away that long?!! I didn't, I just didn't know when he would join, but after the airing of him on CNN he picked the perfect timing && with the help of the his "celebrity friends" he racked a stack of 21,000 followers within about 2-3 days - how amazing. Lol. Although he doesn't technically tweet alot, he post "twitpics" every two minutes though. Haha. (&& yesss, it is him, his account is verified && he even went on tinychat last night - causing I'm sure a couple of peoples computer to crash.) Lol. Anywho, welcome to the twitter world Chris Breezy ;)

Follow Chris Brown:
www.twitter.com/mechanicaldummy



No comments:

Post a Comment