Saturday, May 30, 2009

Who Got A Pole in their Basement?

If you haven't already heard about it, today is the day you will! Bow Wow formerly known as Lil Bow Wow has grown up into this exotic-LY, sexy, nasty boy whom created a song that every guy in the world could probably relate to, "Pole in my Basement" and I like it! In his opinion this video was to relate to the male fan base, females as well, but more so to the males displaying what a guy fantasizes about. I guess all guys fantasize about having a stripper in their basement that they can't touch because the strippers mindset is to make money! But okay...

Anywho, this video is not as provocative as everyone made it out to be. It's just the typical female in a music video with her booty out. But I guess because it's one female dancing on a pole for her "male friend" and a camera that makes it's exciting. Seems like the video camera is making everyone excited, as "Birthday Sex" video displayed as well. But I must admit, "shorty got an azz on her", no disrespect! But in my opinion, if Bow was my "male friend" && he had a pole in his basement with a camera, Well, lets just say - you could call me Kim and call him Ray! *drops mic*

Watch the video...



No comments:

Post a Comment