Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stripping aint Easy...

So when I was watching Bow Wow live today, he explained his "Pole in my Basement" video, which in my mind did not need no explanation, was a fantasy for males! Well, thats funny because it's a fantasy for me to! Strippers in my mind are some exotic, sexy, talented mutha-fRUCKers! Who can just work a object (pole) in so many different ways its amazing. I have fantasies about mi stripping all the time. I actually took pole classes on tuesdays last year during school && I really enjoyed it! (I guarantee when I settle down I WILL have a pole in my bedroom!) Stripping is a form of expressing yourself and feeling sexy about it at the same time, in my opinion...


I know some people may be thinking like, "WTF is she talking about?" && strippers are hoes or sluts and they are selling their bodies for money && blah, blah blah! I don't care about all that! Money is money, you have to start from the bottom to get to the top no matter what it is you do! && If stripping is what an individual chooses, so be it!


I could never strip personally because I dont have the strenght or backbone to literally strip in front of a group of people! I'm scared as hell to do that! && if you sit and think about it, thats the problem most females have. That's fast money! It aint that they don't wanna sell their body or be a hoe, yall bitches are just scared && so am I. POINT BLANK! Lol!


So until then I'll leave it to Gigi Maguire. She currently works at Majic City && she is far beyond confident about her work && I loveee her! I wish she could show me how she superman-ed this pole like this! Cause dayummmmm....



(Even Trey Songz likes her; && their close friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment