Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Everyyyy Girl"...

When I heard this song "Every Girl" I became instantly attached to it! Lol. I think it was just Weezy voice, honestly. One day while watching an episode of LTL (Living the life for those of who that does not know) filmed by Jermaine Dupri, he said its not fair that females can hear Wayne say all these negative and rude things about females but they still know EVERY word to the song and love it. Thats funny to me because its so true! I think its because the level of respect Wayne has is far beyond average so therefore anything he say at this point is going to be accepted. Sad thing is, its not fair but it's true...

Anywho, Sammie "Mr. I Like It" made a remix to this song and in my opinion its quite interesting. He acknowlegdes all the female artist/actors that "he wants to have", from Ciara to Lauren London, whom I believe he REALLY "wants" but unfortunately, Ms. New New is preggers by Wayne! && if you listen to the whole sound towards the end Sammie goes Drake style and begins to rap and he actually sounds GOOD! Is Sammie going to stop R&B to rap?....

CLICK THE LINK TO LISTEN TO SAMMIES REMIX!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60860077c6ba5647/


No comments:

Post a Comment